- An phenomenon that typically happens prior to an important event, aiding with its forecast.
- A phenomenon which predictive of the overall level of economic task, particularly one that trustworthy statistics can be found; a respected financial indicator.
- one of 11 signs for various chapters of the economy; utilized by the Department of Commerce to predict financial trends in the future
- Definition for "leading indicator"
- An phenomenon that typically happens prior to an…
- View More
- Hypernym for "leading indicator"
- Same Context for "leading indicator"