- Opening or basic matter: The joke served as a lead-in to a discussion of more severe things.
- a course, as on television, scheduled to precede another.
- The line that links an outdoor antenna to an electronic transmitter or receiver.
- An introduction, something which leads in to the beginning of anything.
- a wire linking an antenna to a receiver or a transmitter to a transmission line.
- The quick part of an application or program script exposing and instantly preceding another part of the program or a commercial.
- the introductory element of a tale
- cable linking an antenna to a receiver or a transmitter to a transmission range
Sentence for "lead-in"
Phrases for "lead-in"
Hypernym for "lead-in"
Same Context for "lead-in"