- Permitting fluids to pass by percolation; unable of keeping water; porous.
- Permitting liquids to pass through by percolation; not capable of keeping liquid; porous; pervious; -- stated of gravelly or sandy grounds, and the like.
- prone to be leached: permitting water to percolate through, as gravelly or sandy earth. Additionally letchy.
- Definition for "leachy"
- Permitting fluids to pass by percolation; unable of…
- View More
- Sentence for "leachy"
- Synonym for "leachy"
- Urban Dictionary for "leachy"