- a somewhat uncommon blue mineral, (Mg, Fe)Al2(PO4)2(OH)2, with a vitreous luster.
- A semi-precious gemstone which a fundamental phosphate of magnesium, iron and aluminium
- A mineral of a light indigo-blue shade, happening in tiny public, or in monoclinic crystals; blue spar. It is a hydrous phosphate of alumina and magnesia.
- A mineral of a light- or indigo-blue color, crystallizing into the monoclinic system.
- Definition for "lazulite"
- a somewhat uncommon blue mineral, (Mg, Fe)Al2(PO4)2(OH)2, with…
- View More
- Sentence for "lazulite"