- someplace where rubbish, dung, etc., are laid or deposited.
- A place in which milk-giving cows are held, or cattle on the path to market are lodged.
- a location where trash, dung, etc., tend to be set or deposited.
- somewhere where milch cattle tend to be held, or cattle on the way to marketplace are lodged.
- someplace where refuse or trash is deposited; ergo, a heap of trash or refuse. In addition laystow.
- Definition for "laystall"
- someplace where rubbish, dung, etc., are laid or…
- View More
- Sentence for "laystall"