- A healing rehearse among some devout spiritual teams, which a religious authority puts their practical an individual who is unwell or injured and thereby supposedly cures that individual.
- a questionnaire utilized in consecrating to office, in rite of verification, plus in true blessing people.
- laying hands on someone's head to invoke spiritual true blessing in Christian ordination
- the use of a faith healer's fingers on person's human body
Definition for "laying on of hands"
- A healing rehearse among some devout spiritual teams,…
Hypernym for "laying on of hands"