- Alternative spelling of lay-by.
- A paved area beside a primary roadway in which automobiles can stop temporarily.
- A sluggish place in a river, or still liquid artificially inclosed, in which barges can be set by whenever out-of fee.
- some thing set by or conserved, especially money.
- designated paved area beside a main road in which cars can end briefly
- designated paved area beside a primary roadway in which cars can end temporarily
Sentence for "layby"
Synonym for "layby"
Hypernym for "layby"
Same Context for "layby"
Urban Dictionary for "layby"