- A payment plan for which a buyer reserves articles of product by putting a deposit with the merchant before the balance is paid in full: bought a suit on layaway.
- articles reserved under such an agenda.
- Things which have experienced a deposit positioned on all of them and that the owner (typically a shop) has actually decided to hold the client and accept full repayment later.
- the device of accepting a deposit and keeping for an individual to perform buy.
- to put items on hold with a deposit at a merchant's.
Sentence for "layaway"
- And business experts who track trends…
Phrases for "layaway"
Urban Dictionary for "layaway"