- A layperson within the Anglican or Roman Catholic chapel authorized by a bishop to read some elements of the solution.
- someone who is certainly not ordained it is appointed to guide Church solutions.
- a layman who's authorized because of the bishop to see parts of the solution in an Anglican or Episcopal chapel
- A layman authorized to read areas of people service associated with the church.
- Definition for "lay reader"
- A layperson within the Anglican or Roman Catholic…
- View More
- Hypernym for "lay reader"
- Cross Reference for "lay reader"