- A subservient or insignificant individual.
- A jointed model of your body used by designers, or to display garments.
- An unimportant person.
- only puppet; one who acts the will of other individuals without independent volition.
- A jointed figure used by painters, made from lumber, cork, etc., in replica for the human anatomy.
- ergo A living person or a character in fiction which does not have individuality, or who's treated merely as a foil or puppet.
- dummy in the form of an artist's jointed type of the human body
Definition for "lay figure"
Synonym for "lay figure"
Hypernym for "lay figure"
Same Context for "lay figure"