- The state or quality of becoming lax.
- hawaii of being lax; looseness, insufficient stress.
- Moral looseness; not enough rigorousness or strictness.
- The state or quality of becoming lax; lack of tenseness, strictness, or exactness.
- the standard of being lax; looseness; slackness; wish of material firmness, tension, or coherence.
- Relaxedness; desire of retentiveness: as, laxity for the bowels.
- Slackness of force or power; decreased vigor or strictness; weakness; remissness.
- Openness; roominess.
- the health of being physiologically lax
- the caliber of being lax and neglectful
Sentence for "laxity"
Hypernym for "laxity"
Same Context for "laxity"