- playing tennis played on a grass judge
- a variety of the game of tennis, played on view atmosphere, often upon a lawn, in the place of in a tennis court. See Tennis.
- See under garden, n.
- a game title used a ball and rackets on a lawn or other smooth area by two, three, or four individuals.
- a casino game used rackets by two or four players whom hit a ball to and fro over a net that divides the court
- Definition for "lawn tennis"
- Hyponym for "lawn tennis"
- Hypernym for "lawn tennis"
- Cross Reference for "lawn tennis"
- Same Context for "lawn tennis"