- Ordinary camphor; -- so called in allusion towards family members name Lauraceae for the camphor woods.
- Ordinary camphor; -- so-called in allusion towards the family members title (Lauraceæ) of the camphor woods. See camphor.
- A colorless, odorless, indifferent substance, C22H30O3, obtained from lumber for the bay-tree, Laurus nobilis. It crystallizes in prisms. Also called laurel-camphor.
- Definition for "laurinol"
- Ordinary camphor; -- so called in allusion towards…
- View More
- Cross Reference for "laurinol"
- Variant for "laurinol"