- the highest as a type of veneration or worship, precisely fond of God alone
- The highest particular worship, or that paid to Jesus; -- distinguished because of the Roman Catholics from dulia, or the inferior worship compensated to saints.
- In Roman Catholic theology, a technical term for that supreme worship which can be allowed to be offered to God only: distinguished from dulia and hyperdulia.
- the worship given to Jesus alone
- Definition for "latria"
- the highest as a type of veneration or…
- View More
- Sentence for "latria"
- Antonym for "latria"
- Hypernym for "latria"
- Etymologically Related for "latria"
- Urban Dictionary for "latria"