- The interval between contact with an infectious system or a carcinogen in addition to clinical look of infection.
- The interval between stimulus and response.
- the full time that elapses between a stimulus together with reaction to it
- the full time that elapses before the presence of a disease is manifested by symptoms
- some of those durations or resting phases inside development of the ovum, for which development is arrested before restored task.
Hypernym for "latent period"
Agriculture Dictionary for "latent period"
- The time that elapses between contact…