- A cord attached with a latch and often passed through a hole inside door to permit lifting associated with the latch through the exterior.
- A string attached with a latch and can be disengaged through the contrary side.
- A string for raising the latch of a door by people outdoors. Its fastened to your latch and passed through a hole above it within the home.
- A string passed outward through a hole in a door for the true purpose of increasing a latch internally.
- opener comprising a string which can be passed away through a hole in a door for increasing the latch from outdoors
Sentence for "latchstring"
Hypernym for "latchstring"
Cross Reference for "latchstring"
Same Context for "latchstring"