- A workman whose company it's to shape shoes or footwear, or place fabric smoothly, on lasts
- something for stretching leather on a final.
- A workman whose business it is to shape boots or footwear, or location fabric effortlessly, on lasts; a tool for extending leather on a final.
- in shoemaking:
- one that meets the components of shoes to lasts preparatory into the subsequent businesses, especially in a shoe-factory.
- something like a set of pincers utilized in stretching the upper-leather of a boot or shoe regarding the last.
Sentence for "laster"
Rhyme for "laster"
Same Context for "laster"
Urban Dictionary for "laster"