- The final statement in a verbal argument.
- A conclusive or respected declaration or therapy: The report had been considered to be the last word on hazards of smoking.
- energy or expert of ultimate decision: The treasurer has the last term in most economic matters.
- Informal the modern or most stylish exemplory case of its kind; the latest thing: a food processor that's the last term in kitchen area equipment.
- The finest, greatest, or ultimate agent of some class of things.
- Concluding remarks or opinions
- the ultimate statement uttered by someone before demise.
- your final choice, or even the right to make these types of a decision.
- the final statement in a verbal argument
- an authoritative declaration
- style by virtue to be trendy
Quotes for "last word"
- "Censorship is saying: 'I'm the one…"
Synonym for "last word"
Hypernym for "last word"