- Rites performed for a person at risk of dying or perhaps in experience of burial, since the Anointing of the Sick in the Roman Catholic Church.
- The catholic sacrament of Anointing of this Sick.
- a Catholic sacrament; a priest anoints a dying person with oil and prays for salvation
- rites done regarding the a death or burial
- Definition for "last rites"
- Rites performed for a person at risk of…
- View More
- Sentence for "last rites"
- Hypernym for "last rites"
- Urban Dictionary for "last rites"