Definition for "lash"
- A stroke or blow with or like with…
Sentence for "lash"
Synonym for "lash"
Verb Forms for "lash"
Phrases for "lash"
Rhyme for "lash"
Hypernym for "lash"
Cross Reference for "lash"
Same Context for "lash"
Urban Dictionary for "lash"
- going completely have fun beverage lots,…
- A stroke or blow with or like with a whip.
- A whip.
- The versatile part of a whip, including a plait or thong.
- Punishment administered with a whip.
- A lacerating presence or energy: the lash of conscience.
- A caustic spoken attack.
- An eyelash.
- The thong or braided cable of a whip, with that your blow is provided.
- A leash for which an animal is caught or held; ergo, a snare.
- A stroke with a whip, or such a thing pliant and difficult.
- A stroke of satire or sarcasm; a manifestation or retort that slices or offers discomfort; a cut.
- A hair developing from edge of the eyelid; an eyelash.
- In carpeting weaving, a group of strings for raising simultaneously certain yarns, to create the figure.
- The thong or braided cord of a whip, with which the blow is given.
- A leash where an animal is caught or held; for this reason, a snare.
- A stroke with a whip, or such a thing pliant and hard.
- A stroke of satire or sarcasm; an expression or retort that cuts or gives pain; a cut.
- A hair growing through the edge of the eyelid; an eyelash.
- In carpet weaving, several strings for lifting at the same time specific yarns, to make the figure.
- The flexible section of a whip, frequently a cord of braided strips of leather-based; thus, everything versatile useful for flogging; a whip; a scourge: as, to lay on the lash; punishment by the lash.
- A stroke with a whip or anything pliant and tough; for this reason, a stroke of satire; a sarcasm; a manifestation or retort that slices or provides pain.
- A beating or dashing, at the time of wind or liquid; a fluctuating impact.
- In weaving, same as leash, 3.
- An eyelash.
- a kind of soft leather-based.
- the brief curved hairs that develop from edges associated with eyelids
- a fast blow delivered with a whip or whiplike object
- leather strip that types the flexible section of a whip
- To strike with or as though with a whip.
- To hit against with force or physical violence: sleet lashing the roofing.
- To beat or swing quickly: The alligator lashed its tail in liquid.
- to produce a scathing dental or written assault against.
- to operate a vehicle or goad; sting: words that lashed all of them into action.
- To secure or bind, just like a rope, cable, or string.
- To strike with a lash; to whip or scourge with a lash, or with something such as one.
- To strike forcibly and quickly, as with a lash; to beat, or beat upon, with a motion like that of a lash.
- To throw out with a jerk or rapidly.
- To scold; to berate; to satirize; to censure with extent.
- To bind with a rope, cable, thong, or string, so as to fasten
- to maneuver swiftly or violently; thrash: heard the snake lashing about in the leaves.
- To aim a-sudden blow; attack: The mule lashed out using its hind legs.
- to conquer; flail: waves lashing within coast.
- To make a scathing spoken or written assault. Frequently used in combination with out: lashed away at her critics throughout the meeting.
- To ply the whip; to hit; to total censure or sarcastic language.
- To hit with a lash; to whip or scourge with a lash, or with something similar to one.
- To strike forcibly and rapidly, as with a lash; to beat, or beat upon, with a motion like that of a lash.
- To get rid of with a jerk or quickly.
- To scold; to berate; to satirize; to censure with seriousness.
- To bind with a rope, cord, thong, or chain, to be able to fasten.
- To ply the whip; to strike.
- To utter censure or sarcastic language.
- To fall greatly, particularly in the phrase lash down
- bind with a rope, sequence, or cord
- beat seriously with a whip or pole
- lash or movie about dramatically
- strike as if by whipping
- smooth, watery, damp.
- excellent, wonderful
- To strike with a lash, whip, scourge, or any other pliant thing, as a thong, line, etc.; whip; scourge; flog; susceptible to the lash as a punishment.
- To satirize; censure with seriousness.
- To fling or throw recklessly or at random: without having or up.
- to invest recklessly.
- To beat or dash against.
- To comb (hair).
- To tie or bind with a line or cord; protected or fasten, as by cordage: since, to lash anything to a mast or to a yard; to lash a trunk on an advisor.
- To ply the whip; attack (at one thing); aim sarcasms; hit out.
- To strike or use; burst up or away, as a wave or flame.
- To strike-out; plunge.
- To break away or plunge recklessly.
- Slack; sluggish; slow; inactive.
- Lax; loose; soft; hence, watery or insipid.
- wet and cold, once the climate.