- To function as a laser; emit coherent radiation because of the activity of a laser.
- to provide down a beam of coherent light; -- of a laser.
- To susceptible to laser light: lased the muscle during surgery.
- To direct a laser accustomed guide munitions at (a target).
- to utilize a laser ray on, as for cutting.
- to use as a laser, to discharge coherent light due to stimulation.
- An obsolete spelling of lace.
- Definition for "lase"
- To function as a laser; emit coherent radiation…
- View More
- Sentence for "lase"
- Verb Forms for "lase"
- Rhyme for "lase"
- Form for "lase"
- Same Context for "lase"