- An East Indian sailor, army servant, or artillery trooper.
- A sailor, army servant or artilleryman from India or Southeast Asia.
- A native sailor, used in European vessels; additionally, a menial utilized about arsenals, camps, camps, etc.; a camp follower.
- In the East Indies, a native tent-pitcher, camp-follower, or regimental servant.
- An East Indian sailor.
- An artilleryman of a substandard class: a gun-lascar.
- a volcano in Andes in Chile
- an East Indian sailor
Sentence for "lascar"
- Sailors from all around the Indian…
Hypernym for "lascar"
Same Context for "lascar"
Urban Dictionary for "lascar"