- The branch of medicine that studies and treats the larynx, pharynx, and fauces.
- The part of physiology working with the larynx as well as its problems.
- Systematized familiarity with the action and procedures regarding the larynx; in pathology, the division which treats for the diseases for the larynx.
- The research regarding the larynx; a treatise regarding larynx and its particular conditions.
Sentence for "laryngology"
- Gently working his forceps, Dr. Chevalier…
Etymologically Related for "laryngology"