- Of or concerning a larva or larvae.
- becoming a larva.
- Characteristic of larvae.
- Having the form or model of a larva.
- Undeveloped, latent.
- Of or regarding a larva.
- immature of the sort; particularly being or characteristic of immature insects into the recently hatched wormlike feeding phase
- associated with or typical of a larva
- Of or with respect to a larva; attribute of larvæ: because, larval personality; larval habits.
- In pathology, masked; not obviously defined: stated of an ailment of which the outward symptoms are indeterminate.
- Definition for "larval"
- Sentence for "larval"
- There are little flatworms called larval…
- View More
- Synonym for "larval"
- Rhyme for "larval"
- Cross Reference for "larval"
- Equivalent for "larval"
- Same Context for "larval"