- The training of or an act of stoning, occasionally to the point of demise, as discipline
- The work of stoning.
- The act of putting stones at a person or of striking people with stones; discipline or execution by stoning.
- the act of pelting with stones; discipline inflicted by putting stones within prey (also unto death)
- Definition for "lapidation"
- The training of or an act of stoning,…
- View More
- Sentence for "lapidation"
- Hypernym for "lapidation"
- Etymologically Related for "lapidation"