- A joint, as between two panels or metal parts, where ends or sides tend to be overlapped and fastened collectively, usually to be able to produce a flush or constant surface.
- a joint produced by one level, component, or piece, overlapping another, as in the scarfing of timbers.
- A joint for which one side of a board, plank, or plate overlaps the side of another piece, the sides being partly cut away so the pieces come in parallel connection together.
- joint created by overlapping two stops and joining all of them together
- Definition for "lap joint"
- A joint, as between two panels or metal…
- View More
- Hypernym for "lap joint"
- Cross Reference for "lap joint"