- Nautical a quick rope or gasket useful for fastening one thing or securing rigging.
- A cord worn across the neck for carrying anything, like a knife or whistle.
- A cord with a hook at one end used to fire a cannon.
- a quick line used for attaching rigging.
- a cable always hold a little object eg an integral, whistle, card, or blade, worn round the neck or wrist: a form of necklace or wristband.
- A cord with a hook; when always fire artillery.
- a brief bit of line or line for fastening some thing in vessels; ; esp., pieces driving through dead-eyes, and familiar with extend shrouds, remains, etc.
- a good cord, about twelve-feet lengthy, with an iron hook at one end a handle in the other, used in firing cannon with a friction pipe.
- Nautical, a little rope or cord utilized for certain functions agreeable a ship.
- Milit., some cable having a tiny hook at one end, nsed in firing cannon with a friction-primer.
- a cord used round the throat to hold a knife or whistle
- a cord with an attached hook that is used to fire certain kinds of cannon
- (nautical) a line utilized for expanding or attaching rigging on boats
- Definition for "lanyard"
- Nautical a quick rope or gasket useful for…
- View More
- Sentence for "lanyard"
- Rhyme for "lanyard"
- Hypernym for "lanyard"
- Same Context for "lanyard"
- Urban Dictionary for "lanyard"
- several Freshmen, usually at a College…
- View More