- A covering of good, smooth tresses, as on a leaf, an insect, or a new baby son or daughter.
- The soft down or good hair, specifically as since the real human foetus or a tumorous location
- The smooth woolly locks which takes care of many elements of the mammal fetus, plus guy is shed before or soon after delivery.
- In physiology, the coating of fragile downy hairs with that the peoples fetus is covered for a while before beginning.
- In botany and zoology, the cottony or woolly growth at first glance of some leaves, fresh fruits, insects, etc.
- the good downy tresses addressing a human fetus; usually shed during ninth month of gestation
Sentence for "lanugo"
Hypernym for "lanugo"
Urban Dictionary for "lanugo"
Medical Dictionary for "lanugo"