- The Romance language formerly spoken close to Provence and Roussillon, establishing into Provençal.
- The dialect, closely comparable to French, formerly spoken south for the Loire (in which the term for “yes” ended up being oc); Provençal.
- medieval provincial dialects of French previously spoken into the south of France
- A Romance dialect spoken in France south regarding the Loire in the middle centuries.
- Definition for "langue d'oc"
- The Romance language formerly spoken close to Provence…
- View More
- Synonym for "langue d'oc"
- Hyponym for "langue d'oc"
- Hypernym for "langue d'oc"