- a kind of shot composed of scrap iron packed into an incident and formerly used in naval warfare to damage sails and rigging.
- Scraps of metal used to fire at an enemy in naval warfare.
- A kind of shot formerly made use of at water for tearing sails and rigging. It contained bolts, fingernails, along with other pieces of iron fastened collectively or inclosed in a canister.
- just like langrel.
- Definition for "langrage"
- a kind of shot composed of scrap iron…
- View More
- Sentence for "langrage"
- Equivalent for "langrage"