- An evaporite mineral, K2Mg2(SO4)3, used as a source of potassium sulfate for fertilizer.
- A saline evaporite, consisting of a mixed potassium and magnesium sulphate, aided by the chemical formula K2Mg2(SO4)3.
- A potassium-magnesium sulphate (K2Mg2(SO4)3) happening in colorless isometric crystals. It really is found with rock-salt at numerous localities in Germany.
- a mineral consisting of potassium magnesium two fold sulphate; utilized as a fertilizer
Sentence for "langbeinite"
- Intrepid also markets langbeinite, another mineral…
Hypernym for "langbeinite"