- To or toward land: cruising landward; the landward side of a coastal fortification.
- Toward the land.
- toward land
- within the path towards land, rather than in path off to ocean.
- Lying toward the land, toward the inner, or from the sea-coast.
- positioned in, creating section of, or characteristic regarding the nation, as opposed to the city; outlying.
- Definition for "landward"
- To or toward land: cruising landward; the landward…
- View More
- Sentence for "landward"
- Same Context for "landward"