- An economic system under which various private individuals (landlords) own home, and hire it to renters.
- a certain variation or utilization of such a system.
- their state of being a landlord; the characteristics of a landlord; particularly, in the uk, the connection of landlords to renters, particularly in regards to leased farming places.
- Action or viewpoint attribute of landlords; the authority exercised by landlords; the doctrine or principle of the supremacy for the landed interest.
- Definition for "landlordism"
- An economic system under which various private individuals…
- View More
- Sentence for "landlordism"
- Cross Reference for "landlordism"
- Same Context for "landlordism"