- An Australian railway (Hypotænidia Phillipensis); -- called additionally pectoral rail.
- the corncrake.
- The corn-crake, Crex pratensis: distinguished from water-rail.
- an over-all title for person in the train household that, just like the New Zealand weka train, frequents uplands in place of marshes.
- common Eurasian train that frequents whole grain fields
- Definition for "land rail"
- An Australian railway (Hypotænidia Phillipensis); -- called additionally…
- View More
- Hypernym for "land rail"