- A terrestrial crab of tropical family members Gecarinidae, having a sizable square human body.
- some of the land-based crabs associated with Gecarcinidae family
- the land-based crabs associated with purchase Gecarcinucidae family members
- any one of numerous types of crabs which stay a lot regarding the land, and resort to the water mainly for the purpose of breeding. These are generally abundant in the western Indies and south usa. Many of them develop to a big size.
- A crab of terrestrial in the place of aquatic habits, particularly the Gecarcinidæ. Also referred to as mountain-crab.
- A burrowing crayfish, Engæus fossor, of Tasmania and Victoria (Australian Continent), which types crab-holes.
Same Context for "land crab"
- View More