- An arch that's narrow and pointed such as the head of a spear.
- A-sharp pointed arch utilized in windows and doors, etc. This sort of structure had been distinct to England inside 13th Century.
- a pointed arch, that the width, or period, is thin compared to the height.
- An arch which the head is acutely pointed, such as the blade of a lancet, and having curves created by radii centering not in the arch.
- an acutely pointed Gothic arch, like a lance
Definition for "lancet arch"
- An arch that's narrow and pointed such as…
Hypernym for "lancet arch"