- A grade inside the rank of exclusive, either assigned as assistants to corporals or done the tasks of corporals by themselves.
- A grade inside the position of corporal; also called lance corporals.
- An assistant to a corporal; a personal carrying out the duties of a corporal; -- labeled as additionally lance corporal.
- A subordinate officer within the armies for the sixteenth and seventeenth centuries.
- Definition for "lancepesade"
- A grade inside the rank of exclusive, either…
- View More
- Form for "lancepesade"
- Variant for "lancepesade"