- some of numerous safety or ornamental covers familiar with monitor a light light bulb.
- A cover over a lamp to either diffuse the light or even to block it using directions therefore it doesn't cause glare by shining directly in a single's eyes.
- a screen, as of report, glass, or tin, for softening or obstructing the light of a lamp.
- a protective decorative covering accustomed display the lamp in a lamp from direct view.
- A shade or screen put above or about the flame of a lamp, to intercept, alter, or mirror the light.
- a protective ornamental color used to monitor a light bulb from direct view
- a protective decorative color used to monitor a light bulb from direct view
- To intentionally call attention to the improbable, incongruent, or clichéd nature of an element or situation featured in a work of fiction in the work it self.
- Definition for "lampshade"
- some of numerous safety or ornamental covers familiar…
- View More
- Sentence for "lampshade"
- Hypernym for "lampshade"
- Equivalent for "lampshade"
- Same Context for "lampshade"
- Urban Dictionary for "lampshade"
- Slang for a drug/ psychological depressant…
- View More