- To beat or compress into a thin dish or sheet.
- To divide into thin levels.
- To make by uniting several layers.
- To cover with thin sheets.
- To cause to separate into thin plates or layers; to divide into thin dishes.
- to create, as steel, into a thin dish, as by moving.
- To form by uniting two or more layers (in sheet kind) of a material, so your layers are bonded tightly.
- To unite (levels in sheet type) by bonding, so as to produce one object with multiple levels; -- used in combination with the material in sheet type while the item.
- To split up into slim levels or sheets.
- To Separate Your Lives into laminæ.
- comprising, arranged in, or covered with laminae.
- Consisting of, or covered with, laminæ, or slim plates, machines, or layers, one over another; laminated.
- A laminated product, such plywood.
- Material formed of slim sheets glued together.
- a sheet of product produced by connecting several sheets or layers
- To assemble from thin sheets glued collectively.
- To cover some thing flat, generally report, in adhesive defensive plastic.
- address with a thin sheet of non-fabric material
- press or beat (metals) into thin sheets
- split (wood) into slim sheets
- generate laminate by bonding sheets of product with a bonding product
- to create into a lamina or dish; defeat on thin.
- to make with or into laminæ or levels; divide into dishes or leaves: as, a laminating- machine.
- To function or become divided into laminæ; split into thin layers or plates: since, mica laminates on contact with temperature.
- obtaining the type of a lamina or slim dish; leaf-like: because, the laminate coxæ of some beetles.
- Disposed in, composed of, or bearing laminæ, levels, or machines; laminar; scaled; scaly: because, laminate structure in geology; a laminate surface; the laminate tarsi of a bird.
- Definition for "laminate"
- To beat or compress into a thin dish…
- View More
- Sentence for "laminate"
- Hand-carved wooden furniture is far superior…
- View More
- Synonym for "laminate"
- Verb Forms for "laminate"
- Phrases for "laminate"
- Rhyme for "laminate"
- Hypernym for "laminate"
- Cross Reference for "laminate"
- Form for "laminate"
- Same Context for "laminate"
- Urban Dictionary for "laminate"
- To prepare more than one lamingtons…
- View More