- Nonturbulent flow of a viscous substance in layers near a boundary, as that of lubricating oil in bearings.
- A smooth, streamline style of viscous movement in which the liquid acts as something of orderly levels, with no eddies or unusual fluctuations.
- nonturbulent streamline circulation in synchronous levels (laminae)
- Definition for "laminar flow"
- Nonturbulent flow of a viscous substance in layers…
- View More
- Antonym for "laminar flow"
- Hypernym for "laminar flow"
- Agriculture Dictionary for "laminar flow"