- In the manner of one that is lame.
- In a foolish or inadequate way.
- In a lame, crippled, disabled, or imperfect fashion
- in a weak and unconvincing fashion
- In a lame or halting manner; like a cripple: as, to waik lamely.
- Imperfectly; unsatisfactorily; weakly; feebly: since, a figure lamely drawn; a scene lamely described: a quarrel lamely performed.
- Definition for "lamely"
- Sentence for "lamely"
- NIGHT ARRANT that, "he called lamely…
- View More
- Rhyme for "lamely"
- Urban Dictionary for "lamely"