- Of or from the superfamily Lamellicornia, including the scarabs also beetles that have club-shaped, lamellate antennae.
- Having antennæ terminating in a small grouping of flat lamellæ; -- stated of certain coleopterous insects.
- Terminating in a group of flat lamellæ; -- said of antennæ.
- Having antennæ terminating in several level lamellæ; -- said of specific coleopterous insects.
- Terminating in a group of level lamellæ; -- stated of antennæ.
- A lamellicorn beetle.
- A lamellicorn pest.
- A lamellicorn beetle; any person in the Lamellicornia, as a scarab, dung-beetle, stag-beetle, cockchafer, etc.
- Having lamellæ or a lamellate construction, whilst the antennæ of an insect.
- Having lamellate antennæ, as an insect; of or pertaining to the Lamellicornia.
Sentence for "lamellicorn"
- I believe that if it were…
- View More