- Having, composed of, or organized in lamellae.
- Resembling a lamella.
- consists of, or furnished with, thin plates or scales.
- Having at the least some component sections becoming lengthened on a single side and flattened into circles, making these sections appear to be a stack of dinner plates.
- made up of, or furnished with, slim dishes or scales. See Illust. of antennæ.
- Formed of a lamella, or disposed in lamellæ); lamellar in structure or arrangement.
- Having lamellæ furnished with little laminæ).
Sentence for "lamellate"
Cross Reference for "lamellate"
Equivalent for "lamellate"
Variant for "lamellate"