- Of or with respect to a lamella, plate-like, level and thin.
- Flat and slim; lamelliform; consists of lamellæ.
- Disposed in lamellæ or layers; laminar in a small way.
- Having a lamella or lamellæ; lamellate.
- Formed of lamellæ strengthened or covered with lamellæ): as, a lamellar skirt (a name given to the great braguette).
- In botany, especially, tipped with two flat lobes, since the styles of numerous blossoms.
- Definition for "lamellar"
- Of or with respect to a lamella, plate-like,…
- View More
- Sentence for "lamellar"
- Synonym for "lamellar"
- Rhyme for "lamellar"
- Same Context for "lamellar"