- Pronunciation of other sounds, usually r, as l.
- A fault in speaking or in composition, which is made up in too frequent utilization of the letter l, or in doubling it mistakenly.
- A defect in pronunciation of page l whenever doubled, which consists in providing it an audio as though accompanied by y, like the letters lli in billion.
- the usage of the noise of l for that of r in pronunciation; lallation.
- A too regular utilization of words containing the letter l in talking or composing. A Latin example seems within the after:
- An imperfect pronunciation associated with the page roentgen, making it sound like l; lallation.
- address problem involving extortionate usage or strange pronunciation of this phoneme `l'
Sentence for "lambdacism"
- They comprise chiefly: sigmatism or imperfect…
Synonym for "lambdacism"
Hypernym for "lambdacism"
Cross Reference for "lambdacism"