- the wrong pronunciation of this letter "r" so that it seems like an "l"
- baby-talk or gibberish
- An imperfect enunciation associated with letter r, for which it seems like l.
- An imperfect pronunciation associated with the letter roentgen, wherein it really is meant to sound like l. See lambdacism.
- faulty articulation associated with `l' phoneme and/or phoneme `r' is pronounced as `l'
- gibberish resembling the noises of a baby
- Definition for "lallation"
- the wrong pronunciation of this letter "r" so…
- View More
- Hypernym for "lallation"