- An economic doctrine that opposes government legislation of or interference in trade beyond the minimal essential for a free-enterprise system to use according to its very own economic laws.
- Noninterference when you look at the matters of others.
- an insurance plan of government non-interference in economic affairs.
- an insurance plan of non-interference by authority in every competitive process.
- Noninterference; -- an axiom of some governmental economists, deprecating interference of federal government by attempts to foster or control trade, manufactures, etc., by bounty or by limitation
- the doctrine that government must not interfere in commercial affairs
- learning or representing government noninterference, or minimal disturbance, particularly in financial matters; regarding free-market capitalism.
- Advocating these types of noninterference.
- caused by these types of noninterference.
- Avoiding disturbance in other individuals affairs; deciding to live and allow live.
- Definition for "laissez faire"
- An economic doctrine that opposes government legislation of…
- View More
- Sentence for "laissez faire"
- Synonym for "laissez faire"
- Hypernym for "laissez faire"
- Cross Reference for "laissez faire"
- Urban Dictionary for "laissez faire"