- any one of different plant-eating mammals having totally furred foot and two sets of top incisors and from the order Lagomorpha, including the rabbits, hares, and pikas.
- a part associated with mammalian taxonomic purchase, Lagomorpha, which includes hares, rabbits, and pikas.
- one of many Lagomorpha.
- ny member of the Lagomorpha, a superfamily of rats containing the hares and pikas.
- relative huge gnawing creatures; distinguished from rodents with two pairs of top incisors specific for gnawing
Sentence for "lagomorph"
Hyponym for "lagomorph"
Hypernym for "lagomorph"
Urban Dictionary for "lagomorph"
- N. A small, violent, rabbity thing;…