- much wood screw having a square bolt head.
- an iron bolt with a square mind, a sharp-edged bond, and a-sharp point, adjusted for screwing into timber; a screw for attaching lags.
- See under Lag.
- A flat-headed screw, made use of principally to attach lags to band-drums.
- An iron bolt with a square or hexagonal head and cut with a wood-screw thread. It's cylindrical beneath the bead, to be able to admit of switching after it has entered the timber. In the uk labeled as coach-screw.
- much woodscrew with a square or hexagonal mind which driven in with a wrench
Hypernym for "lag screw"
- wood screw
- View More