- A medicine to test the secretion of milk, or to dispel a supposed accumulation of milk in just about any an element of the human anatomy.
- A medicine to check on the release of milk, or even to dispel a supposed buildup of milk in just about any an element of the human anatomy.
- A medicine which monitors or diminishes the release of milk.
- any agent that decreases milk secretion (as directed at a lady who is not breast feeding)
Sentence for "lactifuge"
- a lactifuge; 2 handfuls of flowers…
Hypernym for "lactifuge"